In September 2021, Zecrey Protocol integrates Polygon network to bring privacy protection and security for digital assets.
Zecrey Protocol is delighted to announce integration with Polygon. The speed at which the Zecrey protocol progress on product development is moving has been really pleasing to see, the internal round test with Polygon has been launched on 28th August.
Zecrey is an end-to-end privacy protocol to provide assets management and protection for cross-chain transactions on Polygon mainnet. Users could make transfers or swaps MATIC through Zecrey plugin wallet which is under encrypted circumstances supported by ZK-proof. The operation will be verified in milliseconds, which could increase the transaction throughput of Polygon to a higher level.
Polygon is a full-stack scaling solution that creates a basic environment for interaction among diverse blockchain networks. Zecrey is a novel Dapp that could manage multi-chain assets and make cross-chain transactions with privacy protection. For users of Polygon, they will get safer transactions while using Zecrey wallets and manage assets better.
Zecrey will also collaborate with the other projects of Polygon ecosystem and promote Polygon DeFi prosperity and growth.
For more information, check out our YouTube video:
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building and connecting Secured Chains like Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, etc, and Stand-alone Chains like Polygon POS, designed for better flexibility and independence. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 450+ Dapps, ~670M txns, and ~17M+ unique users.
Zecrey is an all-in-one plugin wallet. Zecrey wallet can support multi-chains network and manage assets with privacy in one wallet. For privacy, Zecrey provides one-click privacy protection service for assets. One click switch to layer-2 and give assets and transactions privacy. And Zecrey layer-2 also brings a cross-chain swap, which helps users manage multi-chain assets more efficiently.
The main innovations of Zecrey are summarized as follows.
- Zecrey is a general privacy protocol based on the account model.
- Zecrey enables both one-to-many and many-to-many private transactions, which is a creative move.
- The number of transactions for users in the same round is no longer restricted, leading to high TPS of the protocol.
- Composite zero-knowledge proofs are utilized to provide high performance for the protocol. Through this technology, the protocol can realize the millisecond-level computing privacy proof on the mobile phone, which reflects the superior practicality of Zecrey.
- Zecrey supports cross-chain privacy transactions, thus can adapt to numerous blockchain networks.
- Through ZK-Rollup, Zecrey can achieve lower handling fees and higher TPS.
- We design lightweight on-chain contracts, so as to make the protocol easy and cheap to migrate.
- Zecrey provides a private method to control the data flow in the blockchain network.
Thus, Zecrey will be an outstanding choice if you want to achieve privacy for your account or your assets in the transparent blockchain world, which would bring you an extremely fantastic experience. Have a try and you will fall in love with Zecrey!