StaFi rMATIC App has been launched after completing community testing and security audit. In order to incentivize MATIC stakers to participate in rMATIC App, StaFi officially launch a StakingDrop campaign with 150,000 USDT valued FIS token Pool. Anyone who stakes MATIC before 12PM UTC, 1 March, 2022, through rMATIC App could have the chance to get the FIS token rewards.
StakingDrop Rules for Stakers
1) Before 12PM UTC, 1 March, 2022, stakers who stake MATIC through StaFi rMATIC App will are entitled to receive the native FIS tokens as the rewards. The more MATIC tokens you stake, the more FIS tokens you will receive.
2) Users could directly claim the FIS rewards to his or her StaFi address on StaFi’s rPool App;(加链接）
3) The FIS rewards are daily vesting over 3 months；
StaFi’s long-term vision is to provide liquidity solutions for all PoS projects, making staking easier and more flexible. To achieve that, StaFi has released 5 rToken solutions including rETH, rFIS, rDOT, rKSM, and rATOM solutions.
Today, StaFi is excited to announce the launch of the rMATIC solution, which solves the staking liquidity problem for the Polygon (Former the Matic) community.
rMATIC, a decentralized DeFi product produced by StaFi that solves the liquidity problem of staked MATIC on Ethereum mainnet.
rMATIC token is a synthetic staking derivative issued by StaFi when they stake MATIC through the StaFi rMATIC product. rMATIC tokens are anchored to the staked MATIC and the corresponding staking rewards. rMATIC tokens can be transferred and traded at any time.
rMATIC product can help MATIC stakers solve two major issues:
1) There will be no need to wait for 80 checkpoints（around 9 days) to withdraw the staked MATIC. Users can transfer and trade rMATIC tokens at any time to liberate liquidity and hedge price risks.
2) There is no need to learn the complicated PoS consensus (based on Tendermint) mechanism or staking reward calculation rules if you want to maximize staking rewards. With the rMATIC product, users only follow a few steps to deposit MATIC into the rMATIC contract, which will automatically select the best validator for delegation by the profit maximization strategy.
rMATIC/MATIC Exchange Rate
When a user deposits MATIC into the rMATIC contract, StaFi will calculate the amount of rMATIC based on the current exchange rate between MATIC and rMATIC. When a user holds rMATIC, StaFi will calculate the amount of redeemable MATIC based on the real-time staking reward of MATIC.
rMATIC Solution Value
Through rMATIC, StaFi solves the following problems for MATIC holders:
1) There is no need to worry about the liquidity of staked MATIC. Users can trade rMATIC on Uniswap at any time in the future.
2) The rMATIC contract integrates a strategy for maximizing staking rewards, which automatically selects a group of Original Validators with the highest rewards on the chain for staking.
3) The rMATIC contracts will automatically collect the staking rewards to restake. So stakers don’t need to withdraw the staking rewards manually and then restake to generate the compound interest like before.
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building and connecting Secured Chains like Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium, etc, and Standalone Chains like Polygon POS, designed for flexibility and independence. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 500+ Dapps, ~567M+ txns, and ~6M+ daily txns.
The campaign mainly encourages the StaFi community to mint rMATIC tokens. And the minted rMATIC tokens could be traded on DEXes of Polygon Eco, like Quickswap or Sushiswap, and used as collaterals on lending protocols in the near future.
If you want to redeem your staked MATIC tokens and staking rewards, you have to wait for 80 checkpoints of Polygon network, which means the stakers have to wait for about 9 days. Staker could see the unbonding rules of Polygon here: https://docs.matic.network/docs/validate/delegator/