-->
bitcoin

US Cryptocurrency Ownership Rises 13% This Year Reported Finder

According to a recent report by Finder.com, cryptocurrency adoption has expanded in the US.

What saying the research

In total, the site collected 217,497 responses from around the world, of which 10,006 were US specific responses. The survey showed that US-based men are much more likely to own crypto, as they represented 74% of crypto holders in July, with women making up the remaining 26%.

Cryptocurrency
RELATED : Crypto Miners in Russia’s Irkutsk Region Fined Almost $1.7 Million This Year

According to data obtained by Finder.com, Bitcoin (BTC) was the most popular cryptocurrency among US crypto holders at 36%, followed by ethereum (ETH) and dogecoin (DOGE), each holding a 25% stake. James Edwards, a crypto expert at Finder, said in a statement that he was surprised that crypto usage has declined in the last six months due to the significant decline in global crypto markets.

Edwards added:

“However, looking at Google Trends the search interest for ‘buy Bitcoin’ in the US was actually up week-on-week when the price was dropping suggesting consumers were hoping to buy the dip.” 

bitcoin

He warned that cryptocurrency “is a highly volatile industry and you should never invest money you can’t afford to lose.” A report by DappRadar last April stated that despite a tough backdrop with rising rates and falling stock prices, real-world crypto use continues, with developing countries showing the highest levels of crypto adoption worldwide.

About Hama Amefiz

Amefiz is a professional blockchain, cryptocurrency and tech journalist, regular contributor to newsbsc.com who is writing analysis about the latest developments in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.

Check Also

bitcoin

EU MPs Attack Amazon’s Participation in Digital Euro Project

A cross-party coalition of members of the European Parliament on Tuesday came under fire at …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.