What's in this article
Self-acclaimed largest crypto exchange in India, CoinDCX announced the listing of Shiba Inu (SHIB) on its retail app on Friday.
- Shiba Inu’s recent sensational run has seen it rise by over 89% in the last 30 days, setting a new all-time high record of $0.00008845 (according to CoinMarketCap data at press time).
- Crypto adoption rate amongst Indian investors amid reports that the country will favor crypto regulation over an outright ban in its upcoming budget cycle next February.
- Top Indian government officials are set to meet with stakeholders in the local crypto industry (including CoinDCX and rival exchange Waziri) at the lower house of parliament on Nov. 15 to discuss the issue further.
Related: Shiba Inu takes a big leap to 12th position in crypto. Is it ready to delete another zero from the price?
- Rival crypto exchange Waziri said on Friday that its trading volume had exceeded $38 billion in 2021. The users’ signup rate has also surged by ten folds in the same period, increasing the firm’s user base to 10 million.
- Earlier this week, a petition to have Shina Inu (SHIB) listed on Robinhood gathered over 500,000 signatures, but the zero-commission trading platform rebuffed the appeals.
- “Our strategy is a little bit different than a lot of the other players out there who are just racing to list as many assets as possible right now. We think that the short-term gain we might get is not worth the long-term trade off for our users.” Robinhood’s Chief Operating Officer told reporters.