-->
Only 10 percent of the Bitcoin

Only 10 percent of the Bitcoin supply is left to be mined

Only 10 percent of the Bitcoin supply is left to be mined as 90% have already been mined, according to the data from the Clark Moody Bitcoin Dashboard. The remaining 10% of Bitcoin will take 120 years to mine.

Only 10 percent of the Bitcoin supply is left to be mined:

The flagship currency started its journey in 2009 and became one of the most growing assets over the planet due to wider adoption. Bitcoin mining started with the emergence of coins and continues to date. Bitcoin Network is rules without rules and the rules are written in stone. The total supply of the BTC is $21 million and this supply cannot be changed. The data shows that only 10 percent of the Bitcoin supply is left to be mined.

Only 10 percent of the Bitcoin

The peer-to-peer (P2P) electronic money is sound, contrary to soft fiat money. Nobody has the power to inflate the supply of bitcoin the same way nobody can reduce it. The Bitcoin network is “rules without rulers,” and the rules are written in stone. As only 10 percent of the bitcoin supply is left to be mined, scarcity of the coin is more evident now.

The predictable issuance of new bitcoin keeps being triggered every ten minutes on average as another block is mined, irrespective of the level of understanding people may or may not have about the monetary network.

Read more here.

About mnmansha

MN Mansha is a cryptocurrency expert, trader, and content writer with extensive experience in covering everything related to digital assets — from price analysis to Blockchain disruption. Mansha authored 100+ stories for NewsBSC.com and other fintech media outlets and he's actively writing more every day. He’s particularly interested in regulatory trends around the globe that are shaping the future of digital assets.

Check Also

XRP SEC

Lawyer Deaton Says SEC Didn’t Tell The Truth About Main Focal Point In Ripple Case

After the SEC refused to allow I-Remit and TapJets to file amicus briefs supporting Ripple …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.